Kate took a classic, black crepe blouse and sprinkled it with white spade clovers for a playful, signature twist. gently puffed three-quarter-length sleeves and a mock turtleneck enhance the overall femininty of this piece.
- long sleeve top
- lightly puffed wide three-quarter-length sleeves
- gathered at mock turtleneck
- center back keyhole with button
- Crepe Fabric
- 100% polyester
- spade clover toss pattern
- Color: Black
- Large: Length: 24.5” from shoulder; Bust: 21in (armpit to armpit)
- Xl: Length: 24.5” from shoulder; Bust: 22in (armpit to armpit)
- Dry Clean. imported.
ABOUT KATE SPADE:
It all started in 1993, with six handbag silhouettes. Kate Spade New York was born of its namesake founder's desire to design the perfect handbag, and more than two decades later, the label continues to craft some of fashion's most recognizable bags. Known for its playful approach to design, Kate Spade New York inspires colorful living through its full collection of handbags, clothing, jewelry, accessories, fragrance, and home goods.