Inspired by vintage camera cases, this small-scale duffel is made in shimmery crackled-finish leather and detailed with long, trailing zip pulls that add flirty movement with every step.
- A small-scale duffel crafted from a shimmery crackled-finish leather
- Top handles and an optional, adjustable crossbody strap add convenient carrying options.
- Structured silhouette with flat base for stability
- Top zip closure; Two exterior zip pockets
- Interior zip, wall and smartphone pockets
- 100% Leather; Signature-print lining
- Size: 10 1/2”W x 7”H x 4 1/4”D. (Interior capacity: medium.)
- Drop: 4” strap drop; 10 1/2” - 14 1/2” shoulder strap drop.
**note: the black version is used to show strap length. Silver is being sold.
ABOUT REBECCA MINKHOFF
After discovering a passion for design while working in the costume department during high school, Rebecca Minkoff moved to New York at 18 to pursue her dream of becoming a designer. Minkoff reworked the iconic ‘I Love New York’ tee as part of a 2001 capsule collection, and the piece set her career in motion. She launched her namesake label that same year and released her first handbag silhouette, the ‘Morning After Bag’ (MAB), in 2005. Rebecca Minkoff returned to her design roots in 2009, adding apparel to the lifestyle label, and in 2010, expanded the brand to include Rebecca Minkoff footwear.