Designed with a pajama-inspired silhouette, Equipment's 'Adalyn' shirt has a flattering low V-neckline and relaxed fit. It's made from the brand's signature washed-silk and updated this season with a gorgeous Cranberry Pink.
- 100% silk
- Notched collar; Relaxed silhouette; Shirttail hem
- Button front closure; Button cuffed long sleeves
- Designer Color: Cranberry
- X-Small: Length: 25"; Bust: 19" (armpit to armpit)
- Small: Length: 25"; Bust: 20" (armpit to armpit)
- Dry clean only. Imported.
Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.